Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Challenge yourself

1. For one week, challenge yourself to:

a. Get high score in a quiz or seatwork,
b. To recite in class at least once in any courses;
c. To submit a quality assignment or requirement

a. What challenge did you take?
b. Were you able to beat the challenge? How do you feel about it?
c. What have you realized/learned from your experience?

To submit a quality assignment or requirement

Yes, I feel happy because I accomplished my tasks completely with a good quality.

I leaned how to make a good and nice quality of projects or requirement in a short period of time without delaying it. I also trained myself for the future I will do.

Write your reaction to the movie" Inconvenient truth"

The most striking scene in the movie
Your feelings and emotions while watching the movie
Your realization after watching the movie
The specific actions you can commit to take care of the environment

The most striking scene in the movie was the effect of global warming to the people. It really affects us. Many people suffered and died. But there are still chances to improve and correct that. By cooperating and be united as one group. When I am watching the movie I felt sad about the people affected by the global warming but, I am not loosing hope and courage. If we will make an initiative and courage to ourselves It will prevented. My realization to the movie, we should take good care of our environment and make our community more progressive and meanigful. It is also important to abide our laws. The first thing I will do to take care our environment is to put our garbage in the right place and seperate the biodegradable and non-biodegradble waste. I will take the initiative and make the first move to clean our environment and help to improve it.

No comments: