Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What are the two Values that you practiced for two days? How did it go?

Date: April 16,2007
Time: 2:00 pm
Values: Honesty


When I am arriving at home, after I enrolled at MCL.I found a 100 peso bill in the tricycle
and I know the owner of the money is the woman beside.Before she go I run after her and returned the money.She was so surprised and happy, also because she didn't expect that there are still honest Filipinos today.After that, she give me a very warm thanks.In that experience I learned many things and I feel complete.



Date: July 30,2007
Time: 4:00 pm
Values: Trustworthy


My mother told me to temporarily keep the money with me and I accept it. My mom trust me so much.I dont't want to lose her trust in me, so I didn't spend it or lose it.Instead,I keep it
and protect from stealing.In this situation I've practice trustworthy.

No comments: